• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Feel It's Time

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Many of you may know that I have been here as staff for nearly a year now (Just over 11 months) but I feel like due to issues and other commitments IRL I should step down and let someone else take over the job that I have started. I just don't have the time anymore to contribute as much as I should. Being a member of staff here has been great for me and I met some truly great people. I just want to say thanks to all the staff who have made this experience for me so great.

An even greater thanks goes to all the sr. staff who have made this so great and a lot of people don't realise without you guys none of this would be possible. I have loved working with all of you and I wish you all the best of luck with your future endeavors. Most people forget how much hard work it takes to become a member of the sr. staff and how much work is required of you. A lot of people saw me as an exceptional mod and it took me about 7 months to get mod so that just puts out a rough idea of how hard the sr. staff truly work.

Last but not least I want to thank Chad for making all this possible for me. Without these servers I would never have even had the chance to do this and I wish you the best of luck with the MCGamer community.

I will still be around and I hope you guys will still be as friendly as ever when I do pop in to say hi :)

Kezzer signing off.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
OMG no please don't go! I will always miss you :c

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Kezzer ; ~ ; you will be missed, you were a great Sr. Mod.

Never forget :c

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I saw on Teamspeak when you switched your name to Kezzer [Resigned] and thought it was a joke...

Nuuuuuuuuu!!!! ; _ ;

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's sad to see any member of staff go. Especially a member of sr. staff. We'll always remember you and we'll never forget everything you've done for the community. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci