• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I Do Good On EU But Don't Play That Well On US....Why?

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
So, For Me, Going On EU And Winning A Game Is Like No Sweat.
But When I Go On US, I Don't Play As Good As I Do On EU Servers.
Plus, for EU I get AWFUL Ping, But On US I Get way better ping.
Is It just because EU Players are not as good (no offense), or is my ping making me ghosted or laggy?
this is kind of good since I own a youtube account I can start producing MCSG games easier. But I just want to know you guys' opinion on why I dont play so well on US.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Not intending to cause any flame but I personally believe that EU have better players than US. You may just be playing at different times when different types of people are on with altering skill levels.

Shazimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe , you know , just US have a lot of experimented players , and EU have a lot of good players .
So , You just need to have fun :3 , not to win.

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe , you know , just US have a lot of experimented players , and EU have a lot of good players .
So , You just need to have fun :3 , not to win.
What do you mean by experimented errors? I assume that was spell check and you meant experienced, I don't think you can state that without solid evidence of your claim.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are plenty of tryhards, teams and hackers on EU too, believe me. It's probably because you're playing at night for EU when none of the good players are on, since your timezone is several hours behind ours.

Shazimo

Diamond
Reaction score
What do you mean by experimented errors? I assume that was spell check and you meant experienced, I don't think you can state that without solid evidence of your claim.
Yes , that was my grammar error sorry :)
And I said experimented players not experimented errors.

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
It will be the time difference, at night all the awful players will be on eu, and yes on Eu there are many tri hards and definitely a lot of hackers

CatBurrito

Survivor
Reaction score
YoshiTime717

Play to have fun! If you're enjoying the EU experience that MCGamer provides by all means, continue playing there. But if you're not having fun, always look for more options on making MCSG a fun experience. Playing different game modes, move back to US etc.

Play to have fun :)

DoFlamingo

Experienced
Reaction score
I live in the EU and get 50 Ping to EU.
I get 190 Ping to US but I like playing US because there are more Japanese players there (I'm Half Japanese)
Now it's easy for me to play with very high ping :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci