• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am "hacking"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
It's human nature to make mistakes. That being said, our moderators are not perfect, nor are moderators in any community, nor are people in general. If you don't hack, you shouldn't worry about being banned. If you are mistakenly banned, just submit a ban dispute and your ban will be looked over and reversed in the end. Simple as that.
This should help you get rid of your concerns.

As far as people accusing others of hacking goes, don't take it to seriously! A lot of people will simply accuse you of using hacks because they're angry they got killed. I wouldn't take this too seriously and simple reply: "Please do not accuse people of hacking without evidence." This will probably help the accuser realise that you're serious about these hackusations.

Locking the thread since all of your questions have been answered. Feel free to contact me through pm if necessary!
Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci