• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hybridz [AU Clan] - Disbanded

Status
Not open for further replies.

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:FRANK3ND00DL3
Wins/Games:284/Around1900
Strengths:Bow Fns & Crits
Weaknesses:rod srota Fns sorta xD
Past clans (if any):#Hope and like 3 others that i cant remember
Why you want to be in the clan:The members are nice and Looks like a good clan <3
Accepted for a Trial

samjoshday

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Hybridz,
I have been thinking hard on this decision and I have now finally decided whether I should stay or leave #Hybridz
Sadly, I'm leaving.... I'm sorry but I feel as if I aren't really helping the clan much and a couple of my friends have left and are going to leave soon. I have made lots of friends and had amazing experiences in Hybridz and it's hard to say goodbye. Lastly, I really hope we can all still be friends and play some MCSG now and then :)
But for now,
Goodbye and Goodluck
- Sam <3

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
thanks alot man! Because of school, I wasn't able to hold the group together and keep it active.

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm unfortunately i knew this day would come ;c but i didn't think it would come so fast #Hybridz Out

hxq

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey Hybridz,
I have been thinking hard on this decision and I have now finally decided whether I should stay or leave #Hybridz
Sadly, I'm leaving.... I'm sorry but I feel as if I aren't really helping the clan much and a couple of my friends have left and are going to leave soon. I have made lots of friends and had amazing experiences in Hybridz and it's hard to say goodbye. Lastly, I really hope we can all still be friends and play some MCSG now and then :)
But for now,
Goodbye and Goodluck
- Sam <3

Wanna be in my clan ? It has some good people like tadpolePvP and McNinjaCraft, if your interested don't hesitate to contact me via Skype - christian.gareski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci