• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hunger Glitch Petition/Poll

Do you like the 1.7 Hunger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyMan725

Experienced
Reaction score
Well if we remove 1.7 then I'm pretty sure they will just flame about getting the sprint back.. ._.

It's a never ending cycle. Minecraft can't be perfect.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Well if we remove 1.7 then I'm pretty sure they will just flame about getting the sprint back.. ._.

It's a never ending cycle. Minecraft can't be perfect.
No, We're not saying delete 1.7. Either bring back the dual 1.6/1.7 or use the 1.6 coding for saturation in 1.7

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
It's happening to all of us.
No it isnt. My hunger bar has been normal throughout the course of the update to 1.7. i dont know what the hell you guys r talkin about. And if it is such a problem, just get lots of food, its easy enough to get...

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I wanted to see how bad it is. I got nearly half a stack of cookies, and sprint jumped, eating whenever I lost some hunger. I went through them in under 2 mins. This is the worst thing ever, and leaves no time for PvP, just either eating, or looking for food...

Native

District 13
Reaction score
No it isnt. My hunger bar has been normal throughout the course of the update to 1.7. i dont know what the hell you guys r talkin about. And if it is such a problem, just get lots of food, its easy enough to get...
Please be respectful. I can see you are from AU. You will understand what we are talking about tomorrow when AU, AS, And EU get updated to ONLY 1.7.

Deliciousfruit1

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, this NEEDS to be fixed. A cooked porkchop is now about as good as a cookie used to be. You can't even run from people after eating a cooked pork before a fight. And the worse foods do absolutely NOTHING. You could go through 12 raw steaks in less than a minute and still be hungry.

In Classic it's really bad. I've been able to last a long time simply because I'd cooked pretty much every piece of food possible, as well as killed every animal I came across. That means keeping every wooden weapon in my inventory and waiting by the furnace for several minutes. And even after doing that, I've cut it close several times until after refill where you're completely loaded with cooked stuff. As for accidentally screwing up slightly at pvp or facing a team, forget it. You're dead.

Last edited:

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I cannot see how anyone could actually LIKE this new hunger. The only way it is ok is if you team every single game and have no issues with having to eat because your partner can watch your back while you eat. For anyone who doesn't team every single game and enjoys playing solo, it is a nightmare. Fighting with this hunger is miserable.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Please be respectful. I can see you are from AU. You will understand what we are talking about tomorrow when AU, AS, And EU get updated to ONLY 1.7.
I am from Au, but I am getting this food issue as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci