• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi's Resource pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
*facepalm* Now we are confusing each other, anyways, he did not release it to the public
He released it to twitter for a short period of time to the people who had tweeted him I know that, but at that short period of time he did kinda make it public :p

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
He released it to twitter for a short period of time to the people who had tweeted him I know that, but at that short period of time he did kinda make it public :p
Time to make some Bling Bling

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
he released it as he didnt realise R3D craft creators did not allow for use of their Texture Pack items, you really shouldn't release this as some serious copy right freud can come with this... I love the texture pack though :c

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly what he should have done was done a complete tutorial on how and what files to switch out with what texture packs, that would've been legal.

Or so I think.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
You know, people who downloaded his resource pack could do the same thing and make it a public download.
Yeah, I uploaded the file to my Media-Fire account as soon as he leaked it on his Twitter. I don't give it out tho. :)

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
You should not be posting this, it's on the internet and you can't deny that, BUT he does not want it to be out there and you should not make a thread putting it out there. It's unfair to him on the makers of the resource packs he used to make that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci