• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi's Alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
And I told you and chanse to leave me alone.

I wouldn't care if GoldEllipse didn't break a rule then got special treatment for it, just because he is VIP, then I wouldn't care if people made these threads. don't question why I brought the special treatment thing with goldellipse.
Goldellipse has already been delt with and is over. There is no reason to revive the drama. Also, i'm just saying people who try to make everything negative are annoying, which is my opinion, and you cannot stop someone from expressing their opinion.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
\

And I'm expressing my opinion....
I'm just saying Its getting old with the huahwi thread, they have been going on for 5 months, I know that they were sad and all when he left without telling anyone, but after he comes back, BOOM more huahwi threads, which has made me irritated up to this point of taking it out on other people. And excuse my Bipolar ADHD mix for doing that.
Your mother clearly hasn't taught you. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

E

Ephiza

I hope you actually read my whole post... then you would know why
It's really pointless to just complain about Huahwi threads. He's a really entertaining youtuber, and people are going to talk about it. In-game, it's annoying, but on the forums you don't have to, you choose to even though you hate it. You're not helping yourself by coming onto these threads when you hate them.

Reaction score
Look aside the fact that Huahwis a youtuber. Think of the relations before he disappeared. J

I hope you watched his most recent video.
I am deeply sorry for whatever I wrote. I didn't think of it like that. I just saw his recent video and I understood. I now feel myself like a douchebag... This is what I wrote to Pandq when he wrote on my wall.
http://gyazo.com/82836be75a748364a1dc282c32c11d60

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
SixZoSeven By any chance did you know anything about his new Skype or him being mean to you or LoveLights?
I've never seen Huahwi be mean to me. I can't speak for Lovelights, but I doubt it. I'm not sure what you mean as far as his Skype accounts go - I have his Skype(s), but he hasn't used them yet as his computer parts come in on Wednesdayish.

K

KiDD

Well, he is back. Although the news is fading and he is beginning to upload again. This thread is flaming in various directions for whatever reasons.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci