• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to prevent losing streaks.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
The fireworks go off and you've just added a win to your total! Your feeling pumped, you find another server and get teleported to the next map. you feel confident; maybe sip some water, pop your fingers and get ready. You rush to the corn grab some stuff and run on you route. But on your way, you see someone, you pull a wooden sword from the chest and go for him. He runs and you chase. He lures you to his team mate and they double team you. You have died. You feel frustrated and join another server, you die 3 more times in the next games. This is known as a "Losing Streak" This is how you prevent them:

1) After 2 or 3 losses take a break. Listen to some music, go on the forums, get a drink. Stuff to calm you down.
2) After calming down, DON'T go straight back!
3) Wait like 5 minutes and then look for a server.
4) Once your in, talk to people in game. Interact a little!
5) If you lose a few more, don't get upset. just redo these steps!
Hope this helps, losing streaks suck. It happens to everyone!
Except for Gravey4rd, he hax

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you, this will help if I just remember to do it. :)

D

DJMaestro12

This is just logic, but I'll try it more often. ;3

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I take like a day break because it then means I'm PvPing bad, or if I have a whole day free I take like an hour break or join a PvP server and figure out what I'm doing wrong.

But, this is great thread for people getting frustrated for not winning.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just go on losing streaks because half my games I suck and half I destroy. I don't really know why.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One thing that helps me is trying not to be so competitive. When I feel like I need to get a win I usually become more nervous and as a result worse at PVP. At the end of the day MCSG should be fun, and if you treat it like what it is, a game, you will be more successful. Losing will subliminally affect you if you care too much. Losing continually will only bring more mental anguish. When you are on long tares of losing don't tear your hairs out, just remember that MCSG should be fun, not just a chore and losing is part of the game, (Unless you are Gr4veyard)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci