• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to: Manage stress, and still have fun.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, recently I realized, MCSG is just not fun for me anymore. I know why, rage. I have learned how to control it a bit.

Now, some people can control rage, and that's cool for you, if you can, click away. Anyways, here are some tips to control your rage.

-------------------------------------------

Quick tips:
1. Count to 20. Sounds weird, but it actually helps. You focus off the game to acheieve something else quickly, and you will stop yelling if you're busy counting.

2. Remember it's just a game. It will not effect you if you just move on. Which leads into,

3. /hub instantly. Once it turns habit, you won't have time to rage.

Over time help:
1. Play with friends! Now, this doesn't mean you have to team, You could truce and then ffa in death match. But typically, friends are more fun then playing by yourself.

2. Music! This gives you something to distract you, similar to talking.

------------------------------------------

Critical: Take breaks! This may seem obvious, but you'd be surprised... People don't learn when to quit, they die, they die, they die. They keep trying. If you die, take a break, calm down, and try again when you're feeling positive.

Those are all my tips for ragers, practice habits like this and you won't rage.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
No. Alpha raging is so entertaining. He says the randomest things.
Oh I know. I was in Chrome. #TheStruggle
SHUT UP YOU NOOBS YOU CANT HANDLE MY SWAG THATS WHY YOU GUYS PRETEND I RAGE BUT I HAVE NEVER RAGE IN MY LIFE YALL R LYERS AND R JELLY OF MY SKILLS AND MY SEDUCTION SUPER POWERS SO SHUTUP YOU MEANIE HEADS, IF I WAS AT THE OSCARS I WOULDVE TAKEN SELFIES WITH ELLEN WITHOUT YOU NOOBPOOPS. :(

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
SHUT UP YOU NOOBS YOU CANT HANDLE MY SWAG THATS WHY YOU GUYS PRETEND I RAGE BUT I HAVE NEVER RAGE IN MY LIFE YALL R LYERS AND R JELLY OF MY SKILLS AND MY SEDUCTION SUPER POWERS SO SHUTUP YOU MEANIE HEADS, IF I WAS AT THE OSCARS I WOULDVE TAKEN SELFIES WITH ELLEN WITHOUT YOU NOOBPOOPS. :(
But 7 8 9..... Your argument is invalid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci