• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Make a Great Report Abuse!

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I feel like this could be improved on. It obviously helps out some people, but maybe some tips for getting sufficient evidence or something? I think that might make this a little better.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I feel like this could be improved on. It obviously helps out some people, but maybe some tips for getting sufficient evidence or something? I think that might make this a little better.
Proper evidence is a completely different category. I might think about making one.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
If you were a part of the staff team... you would understand why this guide is necessary.
As I can see. Only staff are the ones who find it useful.

Not that it's not useful, most players don't understand this problem like the staff do.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Proper evidence is a completely different category. I might think about making one.
^ GeckoGoggals

As I can see. Only staff are the ones who find it useful.

Not that it's not useful, most players don't understand this problem like the staff do.
I see what you're saying... well I can only hope this does help some people

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I can confirm that this is needed. Most people that use the forums regularly enough to have found this thread and replied to it don't have issues with report abuses, it's mainly the ones that have 5 messages or only use the forums to make report abuses. The only problem is that those people won't see this because they don't browse the forums enough to be able to. Unfortunately, there's not anything we can do about that.

Nonetheless, great thread Andreas and everyone that helped.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci