• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to Kill Someone with BETTER Gear than you!

Kissums

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you do if someone is coming at you with a lot better armour and weapon? Do you run? Do you stay and TRY to fight? Here's some tips on how to take your enemy down!

1. ALWAYS try to have a flint & steel in your hot bar. One of the easiest ways to kill a stronger opponent is to quickly turn, and light that sucker on fire!

2. Make a quick turn-around and try to hit him with a couple of arrows!

3. Get your attacker against a wall, and slam him up against it! :D

4. If on the run, get behind a corner, and jump out at him and get the first few hits off!

5. One of the more obvious, but trickier ways to kill a stronger player, is to block hit...BUT, if not done properly, can lead to you not hitting him, which will get you killed faster!

Hope these tips benefit you! I know some of them are obvious, just trying to help some people out! Thanks everyone,
Kissums

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Swing your sword and scream "DIE DIEE DIEEEE!".

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Another way, climb up a ladder or hill and fish him off, works for me all the time.

Kissums

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah! Someone knocked me off and killed me like that once! :D

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
I just run away in fear, hoping a random person can take him out. Then it turns out to be his friend and completely double teams me o.e

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Another way, climb up a ladder or hill and fish him off, works for me all the time.
Yeah, that sometimes works, but if they're not far behind you they're going to kill you while you climb . Also, if you swing and it doesn't hit knock em off, you're in trouble xD

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally take out hackers by pushing them of high places xD. Or guys with better gear. Then we have another element, water. It's really usefull if you know how to fight someone there, If the other guy has 9001 arrows then, you are f-ed xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci