• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to improve thumb clicking speed?

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Hei guys, Yin here (I can't remember the last time I've started a thread like this lmao)

This may seem a tad odd to ask here, since most MC players rely on their index and middle fingers for gameplay, but I've been practicing a lot of SSBM techs (Luigi OP), and an assortment of computer games involving the mouse w/ fast thumb, to the point where I feel more comfortable changing up my MC playstyle to use the thumb to attack players. The only obstacle I have is it still isn't fast enough for MC and SSBM (where the thumb is something encouraged and almost necessary to be remotely good at the game), and click speed tests aren't enough if I don't know how to exactly improve them without hours of doing the same thing over and over, as I'm doubtful I'm doing them properly. For MC, I've been starting to flip my hand sideways, defaulted my attack and block key (as I had previously inverted them), and placed my thumb just over the keys and scroll wheel, with my index finger going just under the scroll wheel to the other end of the mouse, giving me mobility in the wheel, keys, and buttons, and it's been working alright, but still not as well as I had hoped.

That's about all that needs to be said, any tips to improve that?

Last edited:

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
My man Norwz can help you here as he has played MCSG with his thumb since he started c:

Norwz
what happened to your hand if I mind asking?
were u born like that or was there an accident

(if u feel its to personal pls dont answer)

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
what happened to your hand if I mind asking?
were u born like that or was there an accident

(if u feel its to personal pls dont answer)
It's my friends Norwz's video

He's cool with it he was just born with it c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci