• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get MCSG friends! 10 tips you may use.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know why I feel like I must add my list to this, but alas here I am:

1). Find something you have in common with someone you don't know. If you both have panda- or narwhal-related skins or something. If they say they like something in chat and you also like whatever it was. If you're tied together by a common thread then you are less likely to be betrayed. Examples are, for me specifically, if I find someone with 0 wins who is not a Steve or if I find a cute girl skin (like I tried with Angryjukebox and SupremeRoku once lawl).

2). Get. Skype. Now. Or ooVoo or a Skype equivalent. 95% of every non-Skype friend you make in MCSG will either backstab you late in the game or you will not find them off mid when they say "meet mid" and you will have a low chance of ever seeing them again that game.

3). If you must team with someone who doesn't have Skype or equivalent software, instead of saying "meet mid" get them to follow you directly off mid. This works especially well when your chest route(s) don't necessarily require a primary visit to the cornucopia. If you don't have a chest route on that map, well, at least you have your teammate and have double the chances of spotting chests. You know the cliche saying "two heads are better than one."

Sorry for getting all Theoretical up in here. Alger out. ;)

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Teamspeak in general is always a good idea. Loads of people who are eager and willing to be your friend.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Teamspeak in general is always a good idea. Loads of people who are eager and willing to be your friend.
So far the only people who've been friendly to me on TS where I didn't make the first move were...oh wait, no one. In fact, the only TS room I'm ever invited into is Fresh Aire's Conditioner and that's because I knew the bloke before he was a mod! #HatedByMCSGForBeingThatOneGuyEverybodyHates

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
i just dont team and then i am too good for all the teams and i win :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci