• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Get Good At SG!

Sterbern

Iron
Reaction score
Step 1: Go to ~snip~ and Download More Dedodated Wam
Step 2: Leave The Mcsg Community for 5 months and come back with colder hands
Step 3: Have -69 Ping to all Mc Gamer Network Servers
Step 4: Make an Mlg Montage
Lastly: have an mlg intro
~snip~

Do All of this then you turn into CreeperFarts

Last edited by a moderator:

julniko

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for this great tutorial. I hope that I can finally get good in PvP to rek some nabs! Thanks, really appreciate this.. :rolleyes:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, after months and months of searching, I have finally discovered a Minecraft MLG montage, and what is amazing is that it follows a good guide. So legitimate, that my eyes are awe-inspired...

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Trust me guys, this kid is MLG. He sang at OMN and it was MLG. Every0ne says he's a H4X0r but he's MLG.

wat

julniko

Spectator
Reaction score
Do you know if there's a FaZe clan for MCSG? I would like to join.

Sterbern

Iron
Reaction score
Trust me guys, this kid is MLG. He sang at OMN and it was MLG. Every0ne says he's a H4X0r but he's MLG.

wat
Yeah that was mlg i lit that place up like a blasian should it was better then when 2pac came back and shiz bruh

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my god. Thank you for the amazing inspiration on how to be a great player. Seeing as you are a god, do you offer any sort of annual lessons at becoming an expert at the art of the Hunger Crafts?

MixedGrene

Platinum
Reaction score
No way man! My stats just tripled in wins thanks to you :D You should share more tips!

Sterbern

Iron
Reaction score
Oh my god. Thank you for the amazing inspiration on how to be a great player. Seeing as you are a god, do you offer any sort of annual lessons at becoming an expert at the art of the Hunger Crafts?
you have to /
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)+
+
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fmemes%2F%25CD%25A1-%25CD%259C%25CA%2596-%25CD%25A1-lenny-face&ei=Ddw9VLW4MILIiwLgu4GoAQ&usg=AFQjCNG2xjZxf1uobHZBMgqRWRj-Hc8h_w&sig2=Yx642lwQpGgTkgKdwlWG8A
= Boty every game and then you can rek pvp style m8 ez gg 1v1 no re gg 72 good half

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci