• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to defeat hackers

goggles447

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey! My IGN is goggles447 and i decided to do this thread cause i realised that there are less and less players on mcsg because of the crazy amount of hackers. I hope my tips will help you. Read till the end and... yeah exuse me for my bad english!
Probably, in the last few weeks you all ran into a lot of hackers , for exaple forcefield, regen , speed. As it's normal , after 10 games in a row when you die cause of a hacker, you get pissed off. Well, i will try to teach you how to have a chance to defeat hackers.
For forcefield/kill aura users, you shouldn't get in a close range fight with them. Try to have a bow fight or light them on fire and run. If you do not have arrows or flint and steel try and get them on a high place and then take them down or if you play on maps like demon breeze you can always get them in lava.
Regen hack- Probably it's the hardest hack to defeat but with practice, you will be able to get a few kills on regen hackers. First, to defeat a hacker, you have to know how his hack works. Regen hacks, automatically heal you up with one condition: to have the hunger bar full. Try and light them on fire or run as much as you can until you see he is trying to eat. In that moment you have to atack him with your sword as fast as you can but if he eats then you have to repeat the process until he has to eat again. If you do not have any secondary weapons ( flint and steel , bow , fishing rod ) try to kick them from a high place.
For no knockback hackers, it's pretty simple: all you have to do is to fight like you fight a normal player but do not expect to get combos with the rod or the bow. If you have better equipment it's pretty simple and if not, you can always block hit.
If they have all this hacks on, then you are pretty dead, unless you can light them on fire lots of times or pull off a sick strategy like the boat kill :
Most important thing is to always have in mind that it's just a game and you have to play it for fun. If you only get angry , then stop playing for a while and then come back.If you have any doubts or any curiosities , then ask me down in a reply. GL & HF!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci