• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to deal with hackers

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Since their are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many hackers nowadays, I've learned how to deal with dem scumbags and I might as well teach y'all :)

Clicking bot/Forcefielders:
Remember that the reason why people hack is because they suck **** at PVP so they think that haveing hack clients could mean that they finally have a chance at this game. Even though they still have the biggest dang advantage in the game, they still haven't developed any skill so you can easily set them on fire and spam arrows at them but remember, don't go anywhere near them or else they will kill you in simple hits.
Things that help you kill people with these hacks:
Flint and Steel
Arrow Spam
Fishing Rod (For knock back)
:)

Aimbot:
There are so many kinds of aimbot hacks that people use, (bow aimbot, fishing rod aimbot, sword aimbot, etc) These people are very tricky to deal with to you kinda have to kill them without knowing like when one is looking in a chest or crafting something, he/she is distracted so you can do lots of damage from killing him while he can't do anything that can do damage so his aimbot hacks are useless.
Sneek Attack
Strafeing

Fast Heal:
These people are really annoying when you are hitting them so many times and he/she should've died by now so how you can deal with these people is to try to get people to gain up on them because they have to lose health eventually, if your 1v1ing a person who usess fast heal, make sure to have lots of golden apples and use F&S and the fishing rod technique for good knockback.
Golden Apples
Flint and Steel
Fishing Rod (For Knockback)

Hopefully my advise has helped you some and make sure to contact staff when you see anybody you see using hacks and always remember to play fairly ;)

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Except helpful this time. However, I still can't tell what a hacker looks like. I've read so may threads on how to spot one, yet still...
It's "Useful" to an extent, but there are SOOOO many threads exactly like this, and those threads are more helpful than this one.

Justin

Diamond
Reaction score
Also, can't people with re-gen hacks, undo flint & steel. As in un-light themself

xExodius

Spectator
Reaction score
I would like to add on to some of those hacks:

Jesus/Waterwalking:
This is less known hack but it can and has been able to bypass NCP's reach.
The random is able to walk on water. The water entity is changed to solid allowing it to walk on water.

To Defend against this:
Do under water, if the hacker goes under water and turns it on he becomes stuck, easy to hit, and starts suffocating to death.
Jump on to water, NO Fall does not work on MCSG but the hacker will take fall damage if he lands on it with the hack still on.

No KB/No Slowdown.
This hack allows you to not get knockbacked or stop sprinting when you hit something or run into a block.
It can be very annoying to Pros who use the rod.

To Defend against this:
Block Hitting - since it does little KB(wont even matter) and you have a great chance of blocking you opponents swing.
Flint & steel - while on Fire they will lose 4 hearts but regen 1. very easy to combo since it is hard to see while l

I know this was already said but ForceField/Kill Aura/ Mob Aura
This Hack as you know lets you hit anyone that comes into hitting range and in any direction. One way to find out if hacker is using this hack is to juke them and get behind them and toggle perspective or F5 and see if you are hit. If you are behind them and you get hit, there head will twitch. Same as aimbot.

To Defend against this:
Bow
Higher ground
Flint & Steel
Having a team( one in front oh him and one behind him)
Crits.

LegendaryBajan

Tribute
Reaction score
Another way to kill a fast heal dude is climb a mountain and knock him off 24 blocks so he will take the fall damage and die, I tested this with a god apple so i think this will work with these dumb hacks that are for noobs.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since their are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many hackers nowadays, I've learned how to deal with dem scumbags and I might as well teach y'all :)

Clicking bot/Forcefielders:
Remember that the reason why people hack is because they suck **** at PVP so they think that haveing hack clients could mean that they finally have a chance at this game. Even though they still have the biggest dang advantage in the game, they still haven't developed any skill so you can easily set them on fire and spam arrows at them but remember, don't go anywhere near them or else they will kill you in simple hits.
Flint and Steel
Arrow Spam
Fishing Rod (For knock back)

Aimbot:
There are so many kinds of aimbot hacks that people use, (bow aimbot, fishing rod aimbot, sword aimbot, etc) These people are very tricky to deal with to you kinda have to kill them without knowing like when one is looking in a chest or crafting something, he/she is distracted so you can do lots of damage from killing him while he can't do anything that can do damage so his aimbot hacks are useless.
Sneek Attack
Strafeing

Fast Heal:
These people are really annoying when you are hitting them so many times and he/she should've died by now so how you can deal with these people is to try to get people to gain up on them because they have to lose health eventually, if your 1v1ing a person who usess fast heal, make sure to have lots of golden apples and use F&S and the fishing rod technique for good knockback.
Golden Apples
Flint and Steel
Fishing Rod (For Knockback)

Hopefully my advise has helped you some and make sure to contact staff when you see anybody you see using hacks and always remember to play fairly ;)
How bout the No Knockback?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci