• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to create a Clan~

Helpful?

• Total voters

TheericlolYT

Spectator
Reaction score
MagicPvP magic pvp is a clan that is interesting to win all the clan wars US clan this clan is nub name IGN:t4n03lc4p0

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
MagicPvP magic pvp is a clan that is interesting to win all the clan wars US clan this clan is nub name IGN:t4n03lc4p0
You can ask other clan's for scrimmages, or clan battles via another clan's thread, or TeamSpeak :)

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
How to start a clan battle? xD
Usually, asking other clans for 'scrimmages' is a bit easier.

The way to do that is to either go to the clan's TeamSpeak (they will have an IP listed, if they have a TeamSpeak) or by posting on their thread.

I would recommend that the post included when, how to contact you, and the number of players (6v6, 5v5, etc.) :)

Bolvis

Spectator
Reaction score
Usually, asking other clans for 'scrimmages' is a bit easier.

The way to do that is to either go to the clan's TeamSpeak (they will have an IP listed, if they have a TeamSpeak) or by posting on their thread.

I would recommend that the post included when, how to contact you, and the number of players (6v6, 5v5, etc.) :)
But where? do I battle

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Not at all :)

The typical roster size is 24 players, though :)
To expand on her answer, most clans have a roster of 24, seeing as a normal game of MCSG has 24 slots.Some clans add a few more slots on their roster just so they can, you guessed it, have more members in their clan. Some clans have 28 slots or sometimes even 30.

PIMPSTER201

Tribute
Reaction score
To expand on her answer, most clans have a roster of 24, seeing as a normal game of MCSG has 24 slots.Some clans add a few more slots on their roster just so they can, you guessed it, have more members in their clan. Some clans have 28 slots or sometimes even 30.
I'm a boy btw

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci