• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to become better at MCSG/PVP

TheWayKidFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello there my name is TheWayKidFTW at today I am showing you how to get better at MCSG/PVP

Swords
Strafe: Most of the good Pvpers use strafe. to strafe all you have to do is go around the player right and left but dont go only one way that will make the player know your moves and after he knows your moves he can run regen and kill you.
block-hitting:block-hitting is a technic that that makes you resist half of the damage but at the same time it slows you down so all you need to do to block-hit is block and hit at the same time by pressing the left click button and the right click button on your mouse.
criticals: criticals will add between half a heart and 1 heart of damage to your opponent to do a crit make sure that you have your particals on(it is not important but if u want to make sure that you are doing a crit) and then just jump and hit but criticals only happens when you are falling down not going up.

Bows
Now bows is a pretty easy tool once you learn how to use it.
First of all you need to learn how to aim a lot of people snipe at where the guy is at but actually you need to aim on where is the guy going to be after the arrow flows.
Next to dodge the arrows you need to move randomly such as right and left and right and left just so the enemy won't figure out your move or judge your moves wich makes you much more harder to get sniped.
Finally, hit boxes now you can turn on hit boxes by pressing F3+B what hit boxes will do it will make a box around the arrows and such as tossed items wich will make it a little easier to dodge arrows and find tossed items.

Fishing Rod
Now it is not very important for you to use a fishing rod on normal players but when you are facing a good pvper you must use the fishing rod.
What the fishing rod do is it knocks back your enemy so it is gonna give you a better chance to get hits on your opponent and you can also use your bow for the same advantage and it will make your opponent get more damage but it will take time for it to charge.
To actually make your fishing rod loose durability slower you can use the unlimited fishing rod glitch wich works by changing to another item in your hot bar after you using the fishing rod but when you are low don't do cause it might kill you.

Flint And Steel
Flint and steel is pretty important for you in fact it will save you life a couple of times.
On the MCSG servers flint and steel have only 4 charges so you really wanna save it.
When you flint and steel someone you will make him loose 4 hearts if you waited for him to stop burning.
When use the flint and steel you really wanna hide it so your opponent won't expect that you are gonna try to burn him but when you are holding the flint and steel he is gonna know that you are going to burn him.

Organizing your hot bat
Organizing you hot bar is pretty important so my organizing system is:
slot #1: Sword
slot #2: fishing rod
slot #3: Bow
Slot #4 till slot #7 is food
Slot #8: golden apple
Slot#9: flint and steel

Killing Hackers
Hackers are the most anoyying things in the game to I will tell you a secret on how to kill hackers and know what is their hacks
Aimbot: aimbot is one of the most popular hacks and a lot of people thinks that it is too hard to kill a aimbot hacker but it is not that hard.
There is 2 ways to know if a player is aimbotting.
1) if you were strafing the player and the player was aiming at you while you are moving and he didn't miss any hits then he is aimbotting.
2) if you are in a team and you fought a player and the player was going to one person and then when you get more closer to the hacker and he stop hitting that guy and he went to you then he is aimbotting.
to kill a aimbot hacker you need to run away flint and steel them and snipe them a lot and once you think that the guy is low fight him!
Kill aura;: Kill aura is a pretty dangerous hack the player can hit you without even looking at you, and they can also hit you even if they were in a chest or crafting table and kill aura hacker are unsneakable.
to kill a kill aura hacker you just need to do what you are supposed to be doing with a aimbot hacker :).
Regen: Regen is the most op hack in the world when someone is regening he is regening hearts faster than he is supposed to be regening.but that doesn't mean that they are unbeatable.
to know if the player is hacking you need to flint and steel them if the fire will go away in 1 tick or none and you were sure that you burned him then he is regen hacking.
There is only 1 way to kill a regen hacker and that is by making them lose hunger so they are not gonna be able to regen. to do that you need to run a lot and don't make the hacker eat food and then try to burn him if the fire is gonna go out in 2 ticks that means that he doesn't have enough hunger bars to regen and then you are gonna be facing him just like facing a normal player.
no knock back: no knock back is that the player won't get knock backed but the good thing about the no knock back hackers is that they are pretty easy to spot so if you are recording a no knock back hacker there is 100% chance that he is gonna get banned.
to kill a no knock back hacker don't fishing rod him cause you are kinda telling him to kill you and don't snipe him. you can kill him by burning him by burning him or just fight him like you are fighting any other guy.

Settings
Your settings might effect your pvp skills......well most of the times.
I am not going to talk about everything in your setting,I will be talking about the settings that will effect your pvp skills.
For me there is only 2 things that effects my pvp skills
1)FOV(Field Of View) FOV will change your point of view of the game normally it will be on normal but I prefer putting it on quake pro cause it makes your point of view further witch will help you at pvping
2) sensitivity sensitivity is a important step in pvp witch will set how fast your mouse will move. what I prefer to put it on is at 100 witch is the normal setting. or put it on HYPERSPEED!!! hyperspeed is good for pvping but not a lot of people can control it I personally go with 100 but if I can control hyper speed I would use it.

For More Examples on how to get better at PVP/MCSG watch my
PVP Montage
Join My clan??

Last edited:

Fearcannon

Tribute
Reaction score
I think you should work on your arrow dodging technique. Dodging 'left and right...left and right' is pretty predictable. Rather than that, try other patterns such as - left, left, left, right, left, right, right, stop.

TheWayKidFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
I think you should work on your arrow dodging technique. Dodging 'left and right...left and right' is pretty predictable. Rather than that, try other patterns such as - left, left, left, right, left, right, right, stop.
of course not only right and left only........ but left left left will be easy for the other player to actually get some snipes on you at the beginning and I did say try to go randomly.....

Fearcannon

Tribute
Reaction score
of course not only right and left only........ but left left left will be easy for the other player to actually get some snipes on you at the beginning and I did say try to go randomly.....
It's all very situational, but from experience, this works. I'd say I'm a relatively skilled player, I fight other skilled players and I very rarely get bowspammed.

KaiCraft80

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there my name is TheWayKidFTW at today I am showing you how to get better at MCSG/PVP

Swords
Strafe: Most of the good Pvpers use strafe. to strafe all you have to do is go around the player right and left but dont go only one way that will make the player know your moves and after he knows your moves he can run regen and kill you.
block-hitting:block-hitting is a technic that that makes you resist half of the damage but at the same time it slows you down so all you need to do to block-hit is block and hit at the same time by pressing the left click button and the right click button on your mouse.
criticals: criticals will add between half a heart and 1 heart of damage to your opponent to do a crit make sure that you have your particals on(it is not important but if u want to make sure that you are doing a crit) and then just jump and hit but criticals only happens when you are falling down not going up.

Bows
Now bows is a pretty easy tool once you learn how to use it.
First of all you need to learn how to aim a lot of people snipe at where the guy is at but actually you need to aim on where is the guy going to be after the arrow flows.
Next to dodge the arrows you need to move randomly such as right and left and right and left just so the enemy won't figure out your move or judge your moves wich makes you much more harder to get sniped.
Finally, hit boxes now you can turn on hit boxes by pressing F3+B what hit boxes will do it will make a box around the arrows and such as tossed items wich will make it a little easier to dodge arrows and find tossed items.

Fishing Rod
Now it is not very important for you to use a fishing rod on normal players but when you are facing a good pvper you must use the fishing rod.
What the fishing rod do is it knocks back your enemy so it is gonna give you a better chance to get hits on your opponent and you can also use your bow for the same advantage and it will make your opponent get more damage but it will take time for it to charge.
To actually make your fishing rod loose durability slower you can use the unlimited fishing rod glitch wich works by changing to another item in your hot bar after you using the fishing rod but when you are low don't do cause it might kill you.

Flint And Steel
Flint and steel is pretty important for you in fact it will save you life a couple of times.
On the MCSG servers flint and steel have only 4 charges so you really wanna save it.
When you flint and steel someone you will make him loose 4 hearts if you waited for him to stop burning.
When use the flint and steel you really wanna hide it so your opponent won't expect that you are gonna try to burn him but when you are holding the flint and steel he is gonna know that you are going to burn him.

Organizing your hot bat
Organizing you hot bar is pretty important so my organizing system is:
slot #1: Sword
slot #2: fishing rod
slot #3: Bow
Slot #4 till slot #7 is food
Slot #8: golden apple
Slot#9: flint and steel

Killing Hackers
Hackers are the most anoyying things in the game to I will tell you a secret on how to kill hackers and know what is their hacks
Aimbot: aimbot is one of the most popular hacks and a lot of people thinks that it is too hard to kill a aimbot hacker but it is not that hard.
There is 2 ways to know if a player is aimbotting.
1) if you were strafing the player and the player was aiming at you while you are moving and he didn't miss any hits then he is aimbotting.
2) if you are in a team and you fought a player and the player was going to one person and then when you get more closer to the hacker and he stop hitting that guy and he went to you then he is aimbotting.
to kill a aimbot hacker you need to run away flint and steel them and snipe them a lot and once you think that the guy is low fight him!
Kill aura;: Kill aura is a pretty dangerous hack the player can hit you without even looking at you, and they can also hit you even if they were in a chest or crafting table and kill aura hacker are unsneakable.
to kill a kill aura hacker you just need to do what you are supposed to be doing with a aimbot hacker :).
Regen: Regen is the most op hack in the world when someone is regening he is regening hearts faster than he is supposed to be regening.but that doesn't mean that they are unbeatable.
to know if the player is hacking you need to flint and steel them if the fire will go away in 1 tick or none and you were sure that you burned him then he is regen hacking.
There is only 1 way to kill a regen hacker and that is by making them lose hunger so they are not gonna be able to regen. to do that you need to run a lot and don't make the hacker eat food and then try to burn him if the fire is gonna go out in 2 ticks that means that he doesn't have enough hunger bars to regen and then you are gonna be facing him just like facing a normal player.
no knock back: no knock back is that the player won't get knock backed but the good thing about the no knock back hackers is that they are pretty easy to spot so if you are recording a no knock back hacker there is 100% chance that he is gonna get banned.
to kill a no knock back hacker don't fishing rod him cause you are kinda telling him to kill you and don't snipe him. you can kill him by burning him by burning him or just fight him like you are fighting any other guy.

Settings
Your settings might effect your pvp skills......well most of the times.
I am not going to talk about everything in your setting,I will be talking about the settings that will effect your pvp skills.
For me there is only 2 things that effects my pvp skills
1)FOV(Field Of View) FOV will change your point of view of the game normally it will be on normal but I prefer putting it on quake pro cause it makes your point of view further witch will help you at pvping
2) sensitivity sensitivity is a important step in pvp witch will set how fast your mouse will move. what I prefer to put it on is at 100 witch is the normal setting. or put it on HYPERSPEED!!! hyperspeed is good for pvping but not a lot of people can control it I personally go with 100 but if I can control hyper speed I would use it.

For More Examples on how to get better at PVP/MCSG watch my
PVP Montage
Join My clan??
Thank For This Amazing Post!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci