• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to beat teams on Sg4

Reaction score
If you get teamed, fight them. If you can strafe at the right moments, and get in enough hits by simultaneously attacking them, you can easily eliminate a team. I've taken on teams of 3 or 4 with equal gear, and I ended up winning the whole match, not just defeating them.

caleb1265

Survivor
Reaction score
If you get teamed, fight them. If you can strafe at the right moments, and get in enough hits by simultaneously attacking them, you can easily eliminate a team. I've taken on teams of 3 or 4 with equal gear, and I ended up winning the whole match, not just defeating them.
Cool.

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I usually just kill them because I have better stuff than them. One of the many reasons why SG4 is a great map.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
I bring them to the Brick building and go out the 1 block passage way at the back, But before they are out of the building, I put down a Fns :)

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Theres also a trap near the spawn building which u have to press a button to activiate but its a little delayed but i have gotten a few people with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci