• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How To Be A Better PVP Player

How To Be A Better PVP Player

• Block Hitting

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • Jump and attack

Votes: 106 79.1%

• Total voters

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
If the blockhitter can turn fast enough, then strafing becomes ineffective.
If your good at strafing and you know what your doing a block hitter can do much since they are relatively slower its easy to kill a block hitter in my opinion.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If your good at strafing and you know what your doing a block hitter can do much since they are relatively slower its easy to kill a block hitter in my opinion.
Blockhitting does not change how fast you can turn...

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
Blockhitting does not change how fast you can turn...
No i never said anything about turning that depends on your sensitivity i was talking about how fast they can move.When your block hitting you are literally standing in 1 place swinging on the other hand a strafer is much more agile. So a strafer can get more hits on his opponent but a block hitter can tank more hits. So block hitting only works on certain scenarios for example if your in an 1x1 ally in that situation a strafer will be useless ( unless he has a fishing rod) but jump and attack is a more effective technique than block hitting because not only does it knock the person back but it also does more dmg.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
Normally, strafing will be more effective than blockhitting, no matter how good you can turn to hit.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The point of strafing is to make yourself more difficult to hit. If the blockhitter can turn fast enough as you strafe, then the advantage of strafing is gone. The reason why many people find strafing more effective is because blockhitting, effectively, requires more skill, and most players who blockhit don't have that skill.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
You CAN also move around while block-hitting. Yes, it is slow and inefficient, but it is possible. Either just hold down the "w" key, or you can try double-tapping it in order to sprint. If you do the latter, then you have the possibility of getting a knockback effect on the other player.

Screwster

Survivor
Reaction score
I do da lef clik and da spaztik on da mousse and i kille da guy so harde

Code220

Survivor
Reaction score
Try watching people play, youtube is great but also as a spectator watching live too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci