• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How of the classics is your favorite?

How of these series are your favourite?

• Total voters

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Anyone with a childhood should've voted Mario.

Sadly the 5 year olds these days are like.

' OMG FUK U MUM U MAED SUM1 SHOOT ME I FKING HATE U1!1!1!!337 '

I remember when Mario was cool...

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anyone with a childhood should've voted Mario.

Sadly the 5 year olds these days are like.

' OMG FUK U MUM U MAED SUM1 SHOOT ME I FKING HATE U1!1!1!!337 '

I remember when Mario was cool...
OMG FUK U MUM U MAED SUM1 SHOOT ME I FKING HATE U1!1!1!!337

So you say I am 5 years old now...
:(

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh boy, the community's gonna hate me... I actually never enjoyed any game that was mainly focused on Mario. I don't know why, I just didn't.

I prefer The Legend of Zelda games, but that's just me.
I totally agree.
To be quite honest, Mario games are kinda... Bad...
Don't get me wrong, the original games were GOOD, but the ones they release on the wii over and over... People complain that CoD does the same thing over and over but Nintendo are just taking the p**s! (however, super Mario galaxy 1 and 2 were fecking amazing!)

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I totally agree.
To be quite honest, Mario games are kinda... Bad...
Don't get me wrong, the original games were GOOD, but the ones they release on the wii over and over... People complain that CoD does the same thing over and over but Nintendo are just taking the p**s! (however, super Mario galaxy 1 and 2 were fecking amazing!)
I completely agree! (Even with that Mario Galaxy things)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I completely agree! (Even with that Mario Galaxy things)
Galaxy was one of the best Mario games ever made. But still, Zelda manages to keep the same gameplay without feeling milked, unlike the New Super Mario Bros. series.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Galaxy was one of the best Mario games ever made. But still, Zelda manages to keep the same gameplay without feeling milked, unlike the New Super Mario Bros. series.
The thing about Zelda is that the 'feel' of the game changes each time. Twilight princess was my favourite game on the Wii because it had a much darker, more serious tone to it. (I'm choking up just thinking about that game. Too many nostalgia feels...)

EDIT:
I just browsed some of the soundtrack, If you've played the game, listen to 'Midna's lament'. And see if you can handle the feels. I couldn't. There were too many.

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
I'll have to go with Zelda. The music is brilliant and it's just so nostalgic listening to it once again. The gameplay in the other hand is absolutely perfect. Each game has it's own original story and gameplay, Ocarina of Time is based on a magical ocarina that when played a sequence of notes correctly, a certain event will happen. While Majora's Mask is based on well, masks and gives off more of a eerie feeling.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci