• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How I think MCGamer should deal with criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Writer

Career
Reaction score
I'll break it down:
F I'd for fire that burns down the whole town
U is for Uranium... BOMBS
N is for no survivors when you... I should stop.
F is for friends who do stuff together
U is for you and me
N is for anywhere and anytime...okay, you get it xD

J

Joel/MadDawg

I believe that people who conspire against MCG should be ... not punished.. more like talked to - the admins should talk to them in a TeamSpeak3 meeting, and together, help recover the servers, or deal with the issues.
They actually do this, not that I would know or anything...

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I believe that people who conspire against MCG should be ... not punished.. more like talked to - the admins should talk to them in a TeamSpeak3 meeting, and together, help recover the servers, or deal with the issues.
They are always asked to, unless they are revealing confidential information. If we ask them to go on TeamSpeak and they ignore us and continue to spread rumors or cause drama; they are banned.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Keep in mind that there's an upcoming Administrator Q&A Panel on March 15th, you'll have a chance to have some questions answered there. As long as you keep it reasonable, hopefully it'll all work out.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Given that Col_StaR has given feedback on it and the OP has come to an agreement with this, I am now closing the thread. I suggest if you are making an opinion-based thread you should do so in the community corner rather than general support.

Anyways, have a great day here at MCGamer :).

TL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci