• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How does one deal with a player with really good ping.

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
So Ik you can like rod them so they dont get the hits but if you trade rod hits it just goes into a unfair trade off
you could also bow spam but they could do that to. I just really dont know what to do /: I have a decent mouse (Gets 144 clicks in 10 sec) and I just really dont know how to deal with a player with really good ping Ik that there are Really good players with 90 or 120 ping I just want to know how to take out people with really good ping. This thread may look very derpy main reason being I am bad at making threads.

Reaction score
Four words.

FLINT AND STEEL SPAM.

Or, just play strategically. Strafe, rod, bow spam, knock them in water, and if you're absolutely screwed, choke point. Ping is just one small factor in MCSG.

_SWF

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, the most optimal route would be to chokepoint. However, if you don't know any chokepoints on that certain map, I suggest spamming all your secondary weapons until you feel as if you can actually fight them with your main weapon.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Well, the most optimal route would be to chokepoint. However, if you don't know any chokepoints on that certain map, I suggest spamming all your secondary weapons until you feel as if you can actually fight them with your main weapon.
Solid advice taco. 10/10

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I go through the struggle of people having ping that is constantly better than me.

Some recommendations I have are:

- Using fire. Burning them will make their hearts consistently go down, therefore making it easier when you go in for an attack. Ping in anyway can't affect fire, but skill is required.

- Going to chokepoints on certain maps. If you don't know what chokepoints are, they're simply places on maps where you can camp and isolate the opposition(s) to only come up one way. Some maps that have chokepoints are Valleyside University's library roof, Holiday Resort's crane area, up the hill in Survival Games 4 etc.

-Bow spam. Spamming will help get your opponent(s) health down and give the opening for you to come in and strike for an attack.

Hope this helped you : ]

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
I go through the struggle of people having ping that is constantly better than me.

Some recommendations I have are:

- Using fire. Burning them will make their hearts consistently go down, therefore making it easier when you go in for an attack. Ping in anyway can't affect fire, but skill is required.

- Going to chokepoints on certain maps. If you don't know what chokepoints are, they're simply places on maps where you can camp and isolate the opposition(s) to only come up one way. Some maps that have chokepoints are Valleyside University's library roof, Holiday Resort's crane area, up the hill in Survival Games 4 etc.

-Bow spam. Spamming will help get your opponent(s) health down and give the opening for you to come in and strike for an attack.

Hope this helped you : ]
Thank you

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be moved to Survival Games Tips and tricks? But You should not go force to force play with defence.

_SWF

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh! Never noticed that this wasn't in the correct section. Moved it to the Survival Games: Tips & Strategies section! Thank you Nirmit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci