• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How do we know if our map is being looked at and thought about of getting added

Icyshadow1

Spectator
Reaction score
can someone plz tell me i want to know if my new map adder mountain is getting looked at by server officials !!

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
There isn't much to help really. It is very hard to get a map on MCGamer.
If you provided a download link, then you won't know until the Map Committee or a Sr. Staff member contacts you.
If you don't have a download link open to the public, then a Map Committee or a Sr. Staff member might ask for your download link to the map.
Other than that, there isn't a way to know whether your map is being looked at or being considered. Best of luck!

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
We don't tend to give any notice to people if their map is being *looked at* i mean, we look at every map that is suggested to us but as far as letting people know if we're discussing it ? we don't. People generally won't know until the day the map is released.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We don't tend to give any notice to people if their map is being *looked at* i mean, we look at every map that is suggested to us but as far as letting people know if we're discussing it ? we don't. People generally won't know until the day the map is released.
QA, TL?

ItsMac

Survivor
Reaction score
OR The day it is announced on the forums

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci