• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hollow [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
boxy ur so bad, quit block game ugly bean burrito random no life unknown aids at csgo virgin peice of doo doo nuts hah goteem. go help out your gang members u mexican burrito
Nice choice of words to my boxy, but don't talk to him like that lol you're a nobody .

/
he looks like a toad lmfao tf
I like being an animal , now Fck off you ugly nggr Kkk is coming

faithfulpvp

Career
Reaction score
Pretty childish actually! We all play minecraft, a block game! We're all childish, don't ya agree?
ok you hate when people take over your ts but you're fine with yourself taking over other clans ts. no respect

Silently

Platinum
Reaction score
ok you hate when people take over your ts but you're fine with yourself taking over other clans ts. no respect
It wasn't all on him he joined in but the other people did it , the ts would've still gotten taken over whether he was there or not

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice choice of words to my boxy, but don't talk to him like that lol you're a nobody .

I like being an animal , now Fck off you ugly nggr Kkk is coming
If u think im hating on boxy u have to be the dumbest Kid on the planet. I love boxy

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
No no no no. I just don't want noofy hopping in onto other's business. If hollow wants to take over my teamspeak, let them try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci