• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Holiday resort map

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Looks really good! Some advice: Maybe use an MCedit filter to make it jungle biome? The grass would be much nice looking that way, and would suit the holiday theme better perhaps :p
Funny you mention that, since I was originally going to do that until I realised we'd have ocelots running around everywhere. So I descided on a forest biome which is also a nice green colour :) Thanks for your comment, keep the suggestions flowing in!
this would be crazy to play on haha, seems really interesting :p
Glad you like the idea! Thanks for your awesome feedback :)

Reaction score
Are you doing this by yourself? If so, i would love if you joined my build team! There is a post on this forums, just look for!, and This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing! i wish it was done and up already xD

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Are you doing this by yourself? If so, i would love if you joined my build team! There is a post on this forums, just look for!, and This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing! i wish it was done and up already xD
All done by myself! I can't wait till it's finished. I'll think about joining a building once my project is complete. Thanks for your offer :)

Byakuro

Spectator
Reaction score
Simey you've done great but don't forget i helped you with a few things :D

Simey

Career
Reaction score
The map is now complete and will be up for download in a short while. Can't wait to share it with you!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Nice, will you post a link here?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci