• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Holiday resort map

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Favorite map in MCSG I love it, it's probably all the colors :D
It sure is very colourful compared to most of the maps on here! Glad you love it man :D

EDIT: 9000 views. Incredible!

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Just played it 3 times in a row! I won two of them. This is one of my favourite maps!

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Something magical about Holiday Resort huh? haha.

Any upcoming projects? Hmm, I have my eye on a few interesting ideas but nothing planned out yet!

kevinsayhey

Tribute
Reaction score
LuvLuvLuv this map. Favorite map on here by far. I can't wait for whats next.
Its the best because its nice and clean. Its a nice break from all the "destroyed" maps. I would love to go here if it was real. just not for a Survival Games of course!

Simey

Career
Reaction score
LuvLuvLuv this map. Favorite map on here by far. I can't wait for whats next.
Its the best because its nice and clean. Its a nice break from all the "destroyed" maps. I would love to go here if it was real. just not for a Survival Games of course!
This map > all

Simply Amazing.
Thanks for your feedback! Keep on being awesome :)

EDIT: 10000 views to this day! 01/06
2000 downloads on planetminecraft, that's pretty amazing. :)

Whitelace

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if you had a link to download the map in creative mode? Thanks :)

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if you had a link to download the map in creative mode? Thanks :)
I could make one but it's just as easy if you downloaded Too Many Items 1.6.2. It gives you an option to toggle between gamemodes in singleplayer, might be handy for my map but for all the other maps you have :).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci