• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Hitmen {CA Clan}

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
You are stupid just cause you guys suck hard doesn't mean you have to be all butthurt and say we teamed. Get good or GTFO also it is spelt lose retard.
You don't need to be rude to her. Also it's spelled loss

weenusucka

Spectator
Reaction score
If you have nothing to say that hasn't already been said, please stop spamming our clan page with it. We have offered to redo the last round of the clan battle (reset to 2-1 for us) and forget about that last round. As for you ChallengerSRT, if you continue to start rumors/drama within the clan, you will be kicked out of the clan. Gladiators, if you don't accept our offer, our clan battle record will stay the same, and that will be the end of the discussion on the matter. I really don't want our entire clan page to be filled with drama. Stop the clan on clan hate.
-Sam <3

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
If you have nothing to say that hasn't already been said, please stop spamming our clan page with it. We have offered to redo the last round of the clan battle (reset to 2-1 for us) and forget about that last round. As for you ChallengerSRT, if you continue to start rumors/drama within the clan, you will be kicked out of the clan. Gladiators, if you don't accept our offer, our clan battle record will stay the same, and that will be the end of the discussion on the matter. I really don't want our entire clan page to be filled with drama. Stop the clan on clan hate.
-Sam <3
? I never spread rumours

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci