• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Higher leveled advantage!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Well you wouldn't necessarily need to restrict certain servers to high levels, just make a few for people with <100 points. If low levels want to join high level servers, why not? That way new players can play with their high ranking friends.
Maybe... I still think it would make it too difficult for the high rank people to find servers.

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah but if your a low level and your againts low levels you wont be able to rank up much of by winning ! i use to suck but you have to learn roots and get better over time !

Nick Fioretti

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand where you are getting the idea from, but what you dont realize is that the survival games is based on strategy, and therefore the players with a better strategy will win, and also get all the points. If you want to win the games, follow these steps.
1. Dont go to the cornucopia alone. There is most likely a team that will destroy you.
2. Find a place with a couple chests and hope to get a good item. Even a wood sword can be used effectively.
3. BE THE NINJA!!! Sneak up on others, than rather sneaked up on.
4. Try to get a bow and some arrows. I won a survival game due to the fact that the other player thought that my bow wouldnt take him down. He was down 3 hearts by the time he finished ng me. Ever hear of picketts charge? In the civil war, the confederacy (south) ran UP a hill to try and kill the north. It didnt work.
5. Mimic your opponent if you want to win the deathmatch. Quick sidesteps to avoid arrows while shooting at your target.
6. Be a good sport. Dont t-bag the person you just killed. Just dont.

I learned all of this from experimentation, and if everybody that didnt know how to win the games saw this, the games would be a lot more interesting. I wish you the best of luck, and next time, istead of trying to blend in with the players that arent so good and crushing them, try to learn from what ive just taught you. It seemed like you were raging about not being the best. :(
<3 me

P.S. what did i just write? Its 2 in the morning... lol

Blizzardbow

Survivor
Reaction score
Practice and play more, you will get better, eventually you can beat anyone. I went below 60 points once and after about a week or two I climbed up to 200 plus. Study the map and plan a route and you should get good equipment to win. Go check out some strategies for the Survival Games too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci