• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hiding bounty.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think it should be added. Being targeted for high points adds to the challenge and should be a part of the game. And usually if you have high points, you're up to the challenge.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just bounty all your points away like me, one game I have 3k, I die, I suddenly have 1 point! No try hards! WOO!

EDIT: If you're good enough that you have lots of points and get try harded then you shouldn't care about points because,
1. It's all about wins
2. You can earn points easily
3. IT'S JUST A GAME, POINTS DON'T MATTER!!!

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think if you /hidebounty (which would be an awesome donor perk Imo ^^) it just like
0[hide]gcb99: I like trains. instead of
0[1337]gcb99: I like apples.

But I think if you typed in /records *name* you still should be able to see the points of the guys...

You might think now "this isnt worth it because everyone can just do "/records name" and see his points but Im pretty sure 60% of the people wont do it"

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
If you don't want people to see that you have so many points, just bounty them off to someone else...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci