• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi!I am new player/member on forum!

HuXiaoPanCN

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys my name is HuXiaoPanCN I am new player and new forum member on MCGamer!Well everybody call this MCSG....Anyaway I only tried 1 time in MCSG so...I am going to try it more!OhI know this server from WillMCPVP https://www.youtube.com/user/WilMCPvP/videos but he stopped uploading I mean he left YT :( I am banned on hypixel for Kill Aura but that was 7months ago I can"t remember if I use hacks but I don"t use that...Sooooooooooooooo can someone tell me how do I join with my friend?How do I add as friend in MCSG?And when is server open since?Did MCSG copied Hypixel solo team mode!?Oh....Who is the server Owner!?

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forums :)

As for your questions:
1. To join with your friend you have to make a party. Type /party create then type /party invite [name] and get your friend to accept the invite (/party join [name]). Then join a lobby and type /party warp
Another way is to join a random lobby and to look at the number on the side. Get your friend to type /join sg [number] and they will join the same lobby as you c:
2. You add friends by typing /friend add [name]
3. MCSG was created in April 2012 !
4. No we didn't, loads of people were asking for solosg so the staff listened to them and made it
5. And finally the owner is ChadTheDJ :)

Razputin_

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome HuXiaoPanCN, I'm sure you will have a great experience on MCSG. If you ever need a friend to play with, I'm always available. :)

HuXiaoPanCN

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forums :)

As for your questions:
1. To join with your friend you have to make a party. Type /party create then type /party invite [name] and get your friend to accept the invite (/party join [name]). Then join a lobby and type /party warp
Another way is to join a random lobby and to look at the number on the side. Get your friend to type /join sg [number] and they will join the same lobby as you c:
2. You add friends by typing /friend add [name]
3. MCSG was created in April 2012 !
4. No we didn't, loads of people were asking for solosg so the staff listened to them and made it
5. And finally the owner is ChadTheDJ :)
OMG MCSG is created in 2012 april but hypixel is more ppl than MCSG LOLOLOLZ

Reactions: Nix

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG MCSG is created in 2012 april but hypixel is more ppl than MCSG LOLOLOLZ
so? thousands of minecraft servers have been created after mcsg that have considerably less players than this server, why does it matter?

HuXiaoPanCN

Survivor
Reaction score
so? thousands of minecraft servers have been created after mcsg that have considerably less players than this server, why does it matter?
#OldServer

Welcome HuXiaoPanCN, I'm sure you will have a great experience on MCSG. If you ever need a friend to play with, I'm always available. :)
/party warp

Thx
gimme skype if u do

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nix

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That username is more OG than my forum name tbh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci