• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey, I'm TNT!

MysticZen

Survivor
Reaction score
That's quite a lot of networks! What are a few you've been a staff member on?
Haha yeah, can definitely say that I've seen the good and bad in several different networks. Not sure if giving name of the networks is considered advertising and can get me forum-banned, so I'll just say that one server got it's own Minecon panel a couple years back, one server has an average player count of 15000-35000 players online, another with around 3000-5000, and the rest are small networks that not many players know about. :p

MysticZen

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi friend :) Glad to see that you have decided to introduce yourself to the community ^_^

Have a nice stay :D
Wonder who got me to. ;^)

Glad that I introduced myself. Everyone, for the most part, has been quite welcoming! :)

Hakodate

Gold
Reaction score
2012-er came here ;) Well nice to see you here again! Btw I didn't even know what's forums until 2014 when I started learning English more often than usually so I got into the forums just to report the hacker who used water walk d; My past account is Hakodaateh, by the way.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not sure if giving name of the networks is considered advertising and can get me forum-banned
Oh no, you foiled my evil plan to trick you into advertising!!

Just kidding hahaha, but I see I see! Don't worry too much about just vaguely mentioning other networks for questions like that, advertising rules here only become a problem when players are blatantly telling people to go to another server or stuff like that :^)
Everyone, for the most part, has been quite welcoming! :)
Also, sorry that some people may not have been the most welcoming. A lot of us are bitter (or should I say, those that haven't left entirely) nowadays because things aren't going well around here

Last edited:

MysticZen

Survivor
Reaction score
Also, sorry that some people may not have been the most welcoming. A lot of us are bitter (or should I say, those that haven't left entirely) nowadays because things aren't going well around here
Ah yeah, I've run into that on other servers as well, so I understand where everyone comes from. :p As someone who was around back when the servers had a few thousand players on at prime times (which now that I think about it, sounds a little more like 2014 times), I can definitely see why people wouldn't be super happy if they've been around since the beginning. Ah well, let's hope things get better!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci