• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey, I'm TNT!

MysticZen

Survivor
Reaction score
'Sup folks, name's TNTPotato, or Maddy. First joined the server sometime in 2012(?), but haven't been super active until now. Since I'm not great at making these types of posts, I'll answer some quick questions from the Template thread. If I don't know how to answer a question, I'll be skipping it. :p

Name: Maddy
Nickname: Maddy is my nickname - I only reveal my real name to my closest Minecraft friends/IRL friends.
IGN: TheTNTPotato, although I do have an alt that, when I join the server with the alt, will be known as "Kasai_Yuki".
Which region do you play on?: NA/US
One embarrassing moment in your life?: In the middle of one of my Science classes last year, a random classmate of mine played music on their phone behind my ear while I was working on some class work. I didn't know how to react, so I turned around and said "You wot?" Certainly wasn't the best first impression. Looking back at it now, I can think of many different responses that would've been far more appropriate in that situation. :p
One cool fact about yourself?: I've been a staff member on over 7 Minecraft networks (have lost count of the exact amount).
Which are your best friends in the Community?: Vladthegreat100 introduced me to the server, so I guess him?
When did you join MCGamer?: If I remember correctly, I first joined some time in 2012.
How did you find out about MCGamer?: IRL friend of mine was like "Hey, join MCGamer there's SG", and I was like "Ew I don't like SG". I then played SG with that friend, and had a ton of fun.
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: My aim is terrible, but when I do have Ok aim, I can get some decent combos.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since July 2011. I got it on my 11th birthday!
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: vladthegreat100 since he's the only Staff member I know. I don't know any VIPs

Feel free to ask any questions you wish. Can't wait to meet you all!

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score

You joined today. If you joined in 2012 then what account were you on. You can't just say you're from 2012 and not say what account it was. Anyways, besides that, you're a little late to this community, but nonetheless, hello! I'm a fellow 2012er as well, so we can share nostalgic memories about how good this community used to be :')

MysticZen

Survivor
Reaction score

You joined today. If you joined in 2012 then what account were you on. You can't just say you're from 2012 and not say what account it was. Anyways, besides that, you're a little late to this community, but nonetheless, hello! I'm a fellow 2012er as well, so we can share nostalgic memories about how good this community used to be :')
Ah sorry, I should have elaborated on that. I joined the forums earlier today (by the time I knew what Minecraft server forums even were, I had become inactive on here), but have been playing on the actual servers since 2012. Since I wasn't too active back then, I can't 100% remember everything from then, but I do remember there being more players. :p

Last edited:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Ah sorry, I should have elaborated on that. I joined the forums earlier today (by the time I knew what Minecraft server forums even were, I had become inactive on here), but have been playing on the actual servers since 2012. Since I wasn't too active back then, I can't 100% remember everything from then, but I do remember there being more players. :p
So it took you 3 years to know what forums were? You didn't think to report hackers? You didn't questions how to become Moderator? 3 years to find out what a forum for a Minecraft server you play.

Nice to meet you though, I'm Fancy.

Kiuss

Survivor
Reaction score
So it took you 3 years to know what forums were? You didn't think to report hackers? You didn't questions how to become Moderator? 3 years to find out what a forum for a Minecraft server you play.

I joined the server in 2012, but was a noob so I had no idea what I was doing. I had no idea what the forums were, and didn't bother to report hackers as I had no idea what to do. I only knew about the forums in early 2014, and didn't bother to make an account til september later that year.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MysticZen

Survivor
Reaction score

Back then, I only played with my friend, and I was a very immature 12 year old, so I didn't care too much about becoming staff, reporting hackers, etc. I stopped playing when my friend stopped playing Minecraft a couple months later, so I never thought about making a forums account until a Moderator friend of mine (Vladthegreat) re-introduced me to the server earlier this week.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Back then, I only played with my friend, and I was a very immature 12 year old, so I didn't care too much about becoming staff, reporting hackers, etc. I stopped playing when my friend stopped playing Minecraft a couple months later, so I never thought about making a forums account until a Moderator friend of mine (Vladthegreat) re-introduced me to the server earlier this week.
Ah, I see.

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey! 2012-er aswell (same with you tho I didn't actually join the forums until i knew how to work them) hope to see you on :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci