• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helping the noobs:)

Do you like this idea

• Total voters

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick suggestion that I wanted to throw out there. This wont be very helpful to most of you on the forums but i believe it will greatly benefit the newer players. I think that when you join a game you should be able to do a command that will help the new players learn the game a little bit better. For example if they type /help, it could give them a book to read that explains the basics of The Survival Games. Now I don't mean a lengthy book that tells them everything, just some basic stuff that is important but they might not know. Such as what tier 2 chest are, how does the point and bounty system work, how to check the info of the server, and how to check peoples records. These are just a few of the things that could be added to make the newer players learn the games quicker and have more fun playing. Please leave your opinions on this and vote. :)

Thanks guys-
Xxpsbounty567xX
yeah this sounds like a pretty cool idea

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOL not only are you sad enough to keep coming back and commenting but you go check my profile.

I didn't say the community I said there's no need to do it to new players, read the damn thing before smashing your face into the keyboard.
That's nice...

but it's not making the community any less spoon fed.
You Really Shouldn't Be Here...

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
It took me 3 months to learn the game with my 2th account the i made a new one (ExKing) and became a pro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci