• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helping the noobs:)

Do you like this idea

• Total voters

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick suggestion that I wanted to throw out there. This wont be very helpful to most of you on the forums but i believe it will greatly benefit the newer players. I think that when you join a game you should be able to do a command that will help the new players learn the game a little bit better. For example if they type /help, it could give them a book to read that explains the basics of The Survival Games. Now I don't mean a lengthy book that tells them everything, just some basic stuff that is important but they might not know. Such as what tier 2 chest are, how does the point and bounty system work, how to check the info of the server, and how to check peoples records. These are just a few of the things that could be added to make the newer players learn the games quicker and have more fun playing. Please leave your opinions on this and vote. :)

Thanks guys-
Xxpsbounty567xX

Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick suggestion that I wanted to throw out there. This wont be very helpful to most of you on the forums but i believe it will greatly benefit the newer players. I think that when you join a game you should be able to do a command that will help the new players learn the game a little bit better. For example if they type /help, it could give them a book to read that explains the basics of The Survival Games. Now I don't mean a lengthy book that tells them everything, just some basic stuff that is important but they might not know. Such as what tier 2 chest are, how does the point and bounty system work, how to check the info of the server, and how to check peoples records. These are just a few of the things that could be added to make the newer players learn the games quicker and have more fun playing. Please leave your opinions on this and vote. :)

Thanks guys-
Xxpsbounty567xX
Yeah this would help a lot, when I first joined I had NO idea what to do.

Trackie

Spectator
Reaction score
Now I'm a noob....like literally terrible at the PvP.

but I don't need a damn book...If I didn't understand what was going on how else could I have got here? I didn't think to just search hunger game's servers one day for fun...I thought the movie was great and the book even better so I looked for servers with this plugin.

Xxpsbounty567xX

Survivor
Reaction score
Now I'm a noob....like literally terrible at the PvP.

but I don't need a damn book...If I didn't understand what was going on how else could I have got here? I didn't think to just search hunger game's servers one day for fun...I thought the movie was great and the book even better so I looked for servers with this plugin.
Just because you know what about the movies doesnt mean you know about the servers. And maybe you didnt just seach a hunger games servers but alot of people do. Alot of people dont even know how to tell the different tiers of chest. Im sure some people can benefit from helpful tips.

Trackie

Spectator
Reaction score
Just because you know what about the movies doesnt mean you know about the servers. And maybe you didnt just seach a hunger games servers but alot of people do. Alot of people dont even know how to tell the different tiers of chest. Im sure some people can benefit from helpful tips.
So they could or unlike having everything handed too them on a plate they could check the forums... or just maybe...figure it out for themselves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci