• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helping '0s' get points back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
I just wanna remind people. camping is NOT against the rules. thank you!

Zanthous

Tribute
Reaction score
They should have negative points just so it's more shameful when you are terrible

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The 0 olypmics!!!
First event : dying contest!
Second event : who can starve to death first!!?
Third event : geting back to spawn to check if the chests aren't looted in the middle of the day race.
Fourth and final event: Camping until the dm then running around in circles til it ends so nobody wins.

xJenniex

Tribute
Reaction score
I think this is a cool idea as far as the encouragement goes. As for "so-and-so is nearby, kill them/run (this way)", I don't think that's fair because you pretty much have a radar to avoid or go for people the whole game. Maybe some tips could pop up to check behind you, examine gaps for chests, etc.?

Jonoabbo

Spectator
Reaction score
I think we should just have lobbies for people with differnt numbes of wins, liek say maybe 0-2, 3-5, 6-10 and then 11+, and then just mixed ones which anyone can go in.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think we should just have lobbies for people with differnt numbes of wins, liek say maybe 0-2, 3-5, 6-10 and then 11+, and then just mixed ones which anyone can go in.
As cool as that could be, it is also possible. I think the win ranges should be a little higher, but they could auto kick people with fewer or greater wins than the range. This would be interesting, though if they do this I think they should only have 1 or 2 servers per range.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stupid idea. Good people would go on the bad servers and win.... multiple times.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stupid idea. Good people would go on the bad servers and win.... multiple times.
True, kinda, but every time you win you have to move up to the upper winning servers (heh, winning).
So if you have 180 wins you can't play with the people who have 1 win, you can only play with people in your range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci