• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help!!

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Some of you guys might know me as one of the worst players on MCSG :/ 101 wins out of 3000 games :/
Basically is their any good people that can give me some tips on how you actually do it. I know how to do the fishing rod tactic, block-hit ect. But i just always seem to die :/

Your help would be greatly appreciated as this is getting quite frustrating now as people have always said keep practicing and you will get better, well i have over 3000 games played and no improvement.

Thank you very much.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
I recommend to try not to blockhit and strafe instead. Criticals and combos will be much easier to get. :)

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
I understand what kind of boat you are in. Honestly if you have tried a variety of tactics and none of them seem to work well, then there are just two things you can do:
1. Find a way to dramatically increase your fps so that you can consistently get over 80. (Buying a new computer is the most effective way.)
2. Get better internet.
I have done neither, and that is the #1 reason my ratio is so bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci