• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
This is not an uncommon problem. Try restarting minecraft and shutdown your computer if you need to. It's a widespread problem with the servers which is being corrected. Restarting my minecraft solved my problem when I had that error your talking about.
on the au ones it isn't

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Basically you're connecting to the server. You have to wait, so if you click it, it's letting you know you're connecting. If you play nonhub servers and it's close to being full, then you try to join, it usually says connecting to server. Then, it might fill up while you're connecting. That's what I think that means, however, this is just based off my observations and is an assumption. I do not know for a fact.

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the correct term it says is

error - translation 'already connecting' missing. I believe that's what it says from the top of my head. what I usually do is just hold right click down and eventually it will hopefully get you in. if you are not donor I would just simply try to remember the server name eg: au11.mcsg.in and try to connect through 'direct connect' Sorry can't help much :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci