• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help!

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Can not resolve hostname normally means you have typed in our IP wrong. If you are using CAPS then sometimes that may stop it. Our guide does explain how to fix this but if you have tried that and it has not worked then you may want to try this:

Some players have found that maybe opening you DNS server will allow you in.
Some players have found uninstalling Hamachi will allow you in.

I hope these have helped and if not then we will have to investigate this matter further to make sure we can fix this if someone ever comes up with this problem again.

Many thanks,

- AlexHH25

ColonelMustARK

Spectator
Reaction score
First off, I'm a newb, so what does DNS mean? Secondly, how do I uninstall hamachi? Are you also saying that if I type it in all CAPS then it may work?

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Hamachi seems to change your external IP address (ignore that its technical) what does your computer run?

- Windows
- Apple

Also writing in CAPS makes it tend to not to work so don't use CAPS. DNS means your Domain Name System, thats also technical, you may want to open your DNS server. To do so google " How to open my DNS server"

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Do this then:

Start
Control Pannel
Add Or Remove Programs
Find Hamachi
Remove

Done, should fix, if not head to the link toby posted.
But Alex, I have hamachi and I don't get this problem :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci