• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Help Needed] Soarvival Games map

How do you think?

• Total voters

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
I would get his stamp of approval on this...otherwise I doubt there's anyway it has a chance of getting put on the servers if it's his content.
I might think of this as impossible, because I can't message him, and he most likely might not go on my thread on PunchWood...

EDIT: I noticed I can post on his profile.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application:

Minecraft IGN: ejegun
Position (more than one may be selected): Wordedit Expert/ server runner (it says not confirmed)
Age (not required): 13
Skype or TeamSpeak: i have both, ejegun there
Microphone: yes
Why do you wanna help: I know a lot of teqniques for terraforming in worldedit and i REALLY know how to run a server because i did that several times already :D
Do you know who Paul is: of course, i even was on a server with him once and killed him!
Your EVIL plan to do to Paul's map: make a Trap and make it say: ITS A TRAP and then you die..
Other things you need me to know: Maybe you are interested in making this map a team swish project! Team swish is currently working on the map called The Rugged Land and if you want to have a look at a server i host send me a PM!

R

RedSeamonster

I might think of this as impossible, because I can't message him, and he most likely might not go on my thread on PunchWood...

EDIT: I noticed I can post on his profile.
Worst case, maybe just ask someone here how they would feel about putting this map up. (BowlOSoup?)

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Application:

Minecraft IGN: ejegun
Position (more than one may be selected): Wordedit Expert/ server runner (it says not confirmed)
Skype or TeamSpeak: i have both, ejegun there
Microphone: yes
Why do you wanna help: I know a lot of teqniques for terraforming in worldedit and i REALLY know how to run a server because i did that several times already :D
Do you know who Paul is: of course, i even was on a server with him once and killed him!
Your EVIL plan to do to Paul's map: make a Trap and make it say: ITS A TRAP and then you die..
Other things you need me to know: Maybe you are interested in making this map a team swish project! Team swish is currently working on the map called The Rugged Land and if you want to have a look at a server i host send me a PM!
Accepted! Rank is Server Runner And you can help with WE
I can't accept anymore people, so I can't accept a whole team (unless it is only 3-4 people).
I'll send you a PM about the server.

Worst case, maybe just ask someone here how they would feel about putting this map up. (BowlOSoup?)
I'll look into this, thanks, Red the Seamonster. :p

Doodlydoo31

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Doodlydoo31
Position (more than one may be selected): detailer
Skype or TeamSpeak: no
Microphone: no
Why do you wanna help: so I can have credit for making a sg map and it is fun after all
Do you know who Paul is: no
Your EVIL plan to do to Paul's map: well if their on a server go on there and ban everyone
Other things you need me to know: I am a Chicken

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci