• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help Me? Get a Cake...

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Soooooooo, I cant connect to the MCGamer Survival Server... Ive tried the "Survival.mcgamer.net" Ip, the Direct Ip (Which wont be disclosed), neither work... So, I need help... Ive tried flushing my DNS, adding more DNS servers, tried restarting the router, modem, computer... Im at my wits end... Ive even asked Forairan The MCGamer Dev, and he was stumped... So, im opening it up to the community... Help me? Please? I cri evertim... If anyone else has any more ideas, please, help me?

- Yours, Cam...

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
What is the error you're getting? You can't connect, but its most likely to give an error.

NyanCaatt

District 13
Reaction score
I actually get problems like that all the time. Usually it's the connection with my computer.. I turn off my internet from the modem / router (I can't remember what I have ; - ; ) and then turn off the connection from my computer (On the Mac the airport)... Then Turn it back on again, it usually takes a while to respond but it usually works.

I barely understood that myself so maybe if you don't use an ethernet cable try an ethernet cable?

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
I actually get problems like that all the time. Usually it's the connection with my computer.. I turn off my internet from the modem / router (I can't remember what I have ; - ; ) and then turn off the connection from my computer (On the Mac the airport)... Then Turn it back on again, it usually takes a while to respond but it usually works.

I barely understood that myself so maybe if you don't use an ethernet cable try that?
I use an ethernet connection... :( Already tried that anyway...

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Unknown Host...

Cannot Resolve Hostname to the Survival.mcgamer.net
Cannot Connnect to server for the direct IP...
What about if you try pinging something like us10.mcsg.in
You should get a response similar to this (hopefully with lower latency :p)
ping.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci