• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help getting started

Devunator

Spectator
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to start playing? I click on "play now" and it just takes me to the download which Ive already done?? not sure how to start playing. HELP!

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Do you already know how to connect to the hub server? If not, the IP is us.mcgamer.net. If you are in the UK, you can use eu.mcgamer.net.

Once you are there, you can either walk to the Survival Games building, or click on your compass, and then click on the corresponding item for the location you want to go to in the GUI that pops up. Once you're in the building, there will be lots of signs, which are essentially the lobbies. Find a sign that says "Lobby" on it, and click it. This will teleport you to an area where you will wait for the game to begin.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
This sounds like minecraft.net. To start playing, open the file you downloaded and put in your mojang password and username. Make sure you have a premium minecraft account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci