• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help doodz

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I know when I use ear-buds that if I am on TeamSpeak that all other sounds play through my speakers. It kind of sucks, but at least now my headset is finally back :)

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Go to the windows bar and right click the sound icon. Click playback devices. In there right click your earbuds and put them as main device or something like that.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
Okay, so I've had this problem that has been bugging me lately, and so I'm asking for your help. Whenever I plug in my earbuds to my laptop, the sound still plays through the speakers... Not the earbuds. My earbuds work on everything else though. So yeah, please help
I get this problem with my headset, I would think it is solved in the same way.
>Start
>Control panel
>Hardware and sound
>Sound "Manage Audio Devices"
>Right click your headphones "Set as default device" , "Set as default communications device"
If this doesn't work disable your speakers, don't worry your computer will still be able to use your speakers after you unplug your headphones. Hope this has helped you.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Earbuds wouldn't show up. Have you put it in the headphones bit not the microphone bit.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Often times, it will show up at the bottom of your desktop when a device is plugged in. Try clicking there and enter the settings you want for your headset.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Plug it into the other audiojack. IDK it happens to me, i just use the other hole and it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci