• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello!

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, my in game name is sp000k and today I just want to get to know the community. I have been an MCSG player for almost a year and I have finally decided to join the forums on a very special day. (8/8 M8) I hope to get to know the community and maybe work my way up into good clans from US and AU. (I get 3ms to US and 30ms to AU but there honestly isn't a noticeable difference and I am currently preferring AU) Thank you for listening, and I hope you guys can post down below for me to get to know you!
King regards, sp000k :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you'll be active and talk to us a lot! If you ever need any anime message!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome, I didn't know US and AU were so close ._.

I do appreciate what you said. I don't think ping makes that huge of a difference, people get too worked up about it. We're cool here, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Braian

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! if you ever need any help, I'm your man c:

T

TACOSAURUS

Welcome to the forums, a place of friendly mods and pathetic scammers.

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you'll be active and talk to us a lot! If you ever need any anime message!
I will certainly be as active as possible :D
Thank you!
wanna pvp
Sure.
Welcome, I didn't know US and AU were so close ._.

I do appreciate what you said. I don't think ping makes that huge of a difference, people get too worked up about it. We're cool here, I hope you enjoy your stay.
I'll enjoy my stay indeed! :)
Welcome to MCGamer! if you ever need any help, I'm your man c:
Thank you very much for the support c:
Welcome to the forums, a place of friendly mods and pathetic scammers.
I'll look out for the scammers, but I won't be trading my account any time soon. As for the friendly mods, I think I have already met some :)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums sp000k! You will probably notice that the forum community is way different than the community in-game!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci