• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Hi, I am Yannick.
This is my 1000th post and I didn't know what to do so I am just gonna type what I have in my head.

So on October 5th 2012 I bought Minecraft:

Since that day I have basically played on MCSG or MCGamer every single day. And I still love it here and this community.

I have always wanted to become a moderator. Now, since June 5th, I have been waiting rank, this is the closest I have ever been to becoming a moderator. Now lets hope I don't screw up my interview. *fingers crossed*.
This process has taken a while.

As you can see, I have sent in my first Moderator Application on September 13th, 2013. That is a long time ago.

So in my whole MCSG career I had a couple different colored names.

As you can see, I have had every single donor. (Hopefully blood donor soon ;))

Now, I am also known as someone that has more wins than the average person.
At the moment I have 2320 wins. This is cray, and I don't know how I even have them (I'm bad).
I remember getting my first win with a lot of games, I think it was around my 900th game.
I don't have a screenshot of that, the earliest screenshot I could find was this:

then I started to get the hang of the game,

Ok enough with the stats, but I ended up ranked 72 on the Legacy leaderboards, and at the moment I am ranked 58!
My goal with wins is get in the top 50, and get 3000 wins! :)

What else, oh ye the forums. So I joined the forums on May 29th (my birthday) 2013. I joined to apply for clans and stuff. Then later, in 2014, I started posting things, because I realized that everyone on here have the same interest; Minecraft and MCSG. I started making friends and talking to them on the MCGamer TS.
I have found my self liking forum-ing more than actually playing the game.
I somehow made my self a little bit known in this community I guess?
Fun fact: I hit 250 likes in March:

Then I stated getting likes exponentially:

:cool:
Thats basically some things I wanted to say I guess.

If you ever need someone to talk to, I am always here for anyone. You can message me here on the forums or on TS.

Thank you for reading this post, I kinda don't like it because its all random and stuff but ye, I really wanted to post it today because it hurts not being able to respond to threads and helping people :p

Last edited:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
You've been playing for a long time.
Congratulations on 1000 posts. I can't wait for 2000 posts. It wont take you long :p

Offense

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice story yannick! If only I had those stats ;-;
Anyway, add me on Skype if ya wanna talk or I'm on the MCGamer ts on weekends.

Bye c:

J

District 13
Reaction score
Still mad at me for Breeze Island? But congrats on 1000 posts, a big achievement and hopefully I can join you soon ;)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Still mad at me for Breeze Island? But congrats on 1000 posts, a big achievement and hopefully I can join you soon ;)
no jeffrey you know I love you <3 Good luck on your 1000th posts ;)
Cries about gray name tho ;-;

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Congrats man you're one of the faces of the forum community. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci