• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello!!

Allstar300101

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello im new to the forums! I would love to get to know you guys!

-Allstar

Last edited:

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, (Private message) by clicking here.
Here you can make new friends, learn new things, and if you want to get familiar with the rules, click here and scroll down to 'Forums rules'.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :). If you need anything, just let me know ;D. I'll help the best i can!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hey!

I'm demonsushi!

I think someone already mentioned Mooclan... no wonder everyone knows you people just recommend you to knew forumers.

*Sigh* to hard to compete.

I may be considered by some as a forumer, but overall I try to be helpful and friendly while shoving my views of organization on others while they post.

Enjoy your stay,

-Demon

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
don't listen to them i am the true master of the forums they bow down to me and my sense of humor

although Pingzza is also a forum master
please refer: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-best-forumers-v2.131047/
Yo yo, remember, Mooclan = God, so that's basically the only thing. Anyways, enjoy your stay, hope it lasts long :D
aw thanks <3

Welcome to the forums, Allstar! I suppose you might know my name by now, due to Willo, but I'm not really a god (at least, not until I get used to my keyboard again. Then it's game over.)

Anywho, I look forwards to seeing you around! I haven't seen a bacca in quite some time, I had thought they were almost extinct. It's quite interesting to see a live bacca :eek: *Takes out magnifying glass*

As was mentioned earlier, please make sure to read the rules (<--click there), so that you don't accidentally do something and risk getting punished, because punishments are never, ever fun.
Just a few rules that I'd like to mention, as I notice a large amount of newcomers to the forums sometimes slip up:
Multi-posting: Try to avoid this. Multi-posting is when you post more than once in a short period of time with no posts from other people in between, such as if you're quoting more than one person but end up doing it in multiple posts. To avoid this, you can edit your previous posts, and quote multiple posts within the same message.
Posting videos: Sometimes, you might see a thread here and there that people create in order to advertise their YouTube videos. While we don't have anything against doing that, if everyone did that, the forums would get pretty spammy, so if you want to advertise a video, please post it in the Media Section (click here).
Necro-posting: A necro-post is when you post on a thread that is no longer relevant and has not been posted on in over 30 days (1 month). If it has been over 1 month but is still relevant, then the thread shouldn't be locked (If it is, just message the Mod who locked it, and it should be unlocked.) Necroposting is against the rules in order to prevent people from reviving irrelevant and/or useless threads.
Correct Section: Try to check where you're posting a thread before submitting it. People sometimes post threads in the wrong section, such as putting a Clan Thread in the Community Corner, or a Report Abuse in the General Support, etc. If you do notice that you posted a thread in the wrong section, just PM a Moderator or Report your thread, and ask for it to be moved.

Wow, I really missed this keyboard. c:

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
please refer: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-best-forumers-v2.131047/

aw thanks <3

Welcome to the forums, Allstar! I suppose you might know my name by now, due to Willo, but I'm not really a god (at least, not until I get used to my keyboard again. Then it's game over.)

Anywho, I look forwards to seeing you around! I haven't seen a bacca in quite some time, I had thought they were almost extinct. It's quite interesting to see a live bacca :eek: *Takes out magnifying glass*

As was mentioned earlier, please make sure to read the rules (<--click there), so that you don't accidentally do something and risk getting punished, because punishments are never, ever fun.
Just a few rules that I'd like to mention, as I notice a large amount of newcomers to the forums sometimes slip up:
Multi-posting: Try to avoid this. Multi-posting is when you post more than once in a short period of time with no posts from other people in between, such as if you're quoting more than one person but end up doing it in multiple posts. To avoid this, you can edit your previous posts, and quote multiple posts within the same message.
Posting videos: Sometimes, you might see a thread here and there that people create in order to advertise their YouTube videos. While we don't have anything against doing that, if everyone did that, the forums would get pretty spammy, so if you want to advertise a video, please post it in the Media Section (click here).
Necro-posting: A necro-post is when you post on a thread that is no longer relevant and has not been posted on in over 30 days (1 month). If it has been over 1 month but is still relevant, then the thread shouldn't be locked (If it is, just message the Mod who locked it, and it should be unlocked.) Necroposting is against the rules in order to prevent people from reviving irrelevant and/or useless threads.
Correct Section: Try to check where you're posting a thread before submitting it. People sometimes post threads in the wrong section, such as putting a Clan Thread in the Community Corner, or a Report Abuse in the General Support, etc. If you do notice that you posted a thread in the wrong section, just PM a Moderator or Report your thread, and ask for it to be moved.

Wow, I really missed this keyboard. c:
Did you get the one where you hit like 360 wpm back?

Also why to shove rules down the throat of a new member :p

I'm kidding I used to do that until Beardy told me off for doing it once.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci