• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello Lurkers. Ninetailefox92 is here.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I know a lot of people still lurk around so I thought I would update on where I have disappeared to!

I am moving to Australia on Monday (whatttttttt!) Aus crew represent. So for the last year I have been working to save up money for my trip! This has meant that I have had less time to work on maps and such :< I still do really care about all the map work we did though for MCSG.

Over the last year I have been working on getting a novel I wrote published and it was released on thursday as the awesome ThePikachuPro mentioned kindly on his profile. If you want to check it out here is a link- http://amzn.to/2aOk8ou

If you have any questions just hit me up! I am still around, just more of a lurker these days. Once I get my own place in Australia I will most likely be more active.

I miss you guys!

-Ninetailefox92

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
Nine remember me the guy who was in the RF room without being an RF member thats me hello bud!

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
WOOOO AUSTRALIA!!! AND WOOOOO PUBLISHING BOOKS!!!!!!! So happy for you nine :)

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
AYY! COMING TO THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations Nine, welcome to the AU crew. ;)

The book looks very nice, hopefully it blows the hell up and you succeed. Goodluck with moving to Australia, wish you all the best. <3

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
I hope you didn't move to Australia to play MCSG !!1

Edit: congratulations on the novel :)

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Nine, long time no see man! Good to see that you've been getting things done with your life :) congrats on the book man! I might just have to pick up a copy of it ;)

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What's the novel about? Also glad to see that you're still doing well :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Over the last year I have been working on getting a novel I wrote published and it was released on thursday as the awesome ThePikachuPro mentioned kindly on his profile. If you want to check it out here is a link- http://amzn.to/2aOk8ou
That's actually really awesome! I've always had a passion for writing but haven't done anything about it yet on a large scale, but hey writing a full fledged novel is definitely on my list of things to do.

I'll have to check this out!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci