• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello. Just a few questions :P

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
So I am old school player and I stopped playing MCSG since october and I am wondering what have changed to the servers. I would like to know who are the people I should be excited when they join a server(Quite skilled at the game), some of the strongest clans right now and pretty much some of the really important changes :D(This is not a thread to ask who is the best and stuff. I am just curious and want to know. Sorry if I broke a rule or something)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, some cool maps have been added (Including Acient Japan :D ). The community is improving a bit. That's all I can really think of, honestly.

Some great players are Huahwi and Lovelights
Mr_Gears is also pretty talented.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
They have a Classic game mode to emulate Beta (still not perfect yet) and Quarter Quell, which has a clock arena with disasters like Catching Fire.

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
Are you starting again?

Edit: Some of the strongest clans from EU are Ghost, Majestic and Sypher. There's certainly more good clans out there, but I would consider the ones I listed as the strongest. OH, AND Apocalypse, that's a really good clan as well.

Last edited:

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
they added a kit pvp server on the us and there was a kit pvp map contest

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good pvpers: sixzoseven, huahwi, toxicwasteii, lovelights, but they all play us and you play eu :p
There are a couple good eu pvpers like brynemannen8 and Piixl

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome back! I remember you from back in mscgv1 and beta :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci