• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello, I am new

Victimized

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a new MCSGer, I have just came back over here from a long break in which I was playing badlion, and I hope to have success here, and permanently stay here. I have been reading some threads, and looking around the community, and everyone seems pretty nice! I will now tell you a little bit about myself.

I am 17 years old, from San Jose California, and have recently moved to Chicago. I am a junior in highschool, I play football and baseball. I'm 6'4, 220 and a pretty good athlete. In the winter I lift weights, and in the summer I play on a travel baseball team that goes around the country to play. I am pretty good at building and terraforming maps, and I hope to work on one soon or join a build team. I am pretty good at PVP, even though my records are only 1/6 here. I hope to become mod one day and help people, and get to know many new people to become friends with. Thank you for reading, it means a lot :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oh, wow! Hello there, Mr. Tall! :eek:

Welcome... back?
Anyways, good luck with getting Moderator!
If you don't mind me asking, what's the other account that you played on? I noticed you said you're coming back, but your Minecraft and Forum account are both new.

Victimized

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh, wow! Hello there, Mr. Tall! :eek:

Welcome... back?
Anyways, good luck with getting Moderator!
If you don't mind me asking, what's the other account that you played on? I noticed you said you're coming back, but your Minecraft and Forum account are both new.
What I meant was I played a few games here, made my forum account in april it was I believe, then came back now from a break from MCSG because I wasn't sure if I liked it

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome! It's good to see someone with an active lifestyle c:

As for your aspiration to become a mod, best of luck and I hope to see you later on as a member of the staff team :)

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
If you are completely new, I suggest getting to know the forums, server, and team speak. It will benefit you a lot!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am a new MCSGer, I have just came back over here from a long break in which I was playing badlion, and I hope to have success here, and permanently stay here. I have been reading some threads, and looking around the community, and everyone seems pretty nice! I will now tell you a little bit about myself.

I am 17 years old, from San Jose California, and have recently moved to Chicago. I am a junior in highschool, I play football and baseball. I'm 6'4, 220 and a pretty good athlete. In the winter I lift weights, and in the summer I play on a travel baseball team that goes around the country to play. I am pretty good at building and terraforming maps, and I hope to work on one soon or join a build team. I am pretty good at PVP, even though my records are only 1/6 here. I hope to become mod one day and help people, and get to know many new people to become friends with. Thank you for reading, it means a lot :)
Wow you sound like a really cool guy.

1/6 isn't really that bad a ratio, though some clans want more competitive users.

Anyway my name is demonsushi and I call myself a forumer.

Hopefully I'll see you around some time and enjoy your stay!!!

we are a pretty nice bunch normally

-Demon

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow you sound like a really cool guy.

1/6 isn't really that bad a ratio, though some clans want more competitive users.

Anyway my name is demonsushi and I call myself a forumer.

Hopefully I'll see you around some time and enjoy your stay!!!

we are a pretty nice bunch normally

-Demon
Normally c:

I wish I was that active irl... *is massive slob* *grabs potato chips out of massive bag*

Welcome to MCSG :)
I hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck on your goals! :D

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Normally c:

I wish I was that active irl... *is massive slob* *grabs potato chips out of massive bag*

Welcome to MCSG :)
I hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck on your goals! :D
I know normally :D

jajajaja lol jokes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci