• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello beta player here 8)

Trycamore

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello I've been playing MCSG (yes i will call it mcsg suck it) since about April 2012 in the good ol' days. The summer of 2012 was a time to remember the ancient players used to call it the golden era or whatever. I just wanted to reveal some secrets about me and my many aliases. I used to hack on MCSG under many usernames since I got banned a lot hehe and I just wanted to tell you guys some of the usernames I've hacked under. Here we go.
Xx_ShadowLord_xX
2crowns
iDufferz
twinattack
declan1010
So um yeah those are all the accounts I remember. Please don't ban me from the forums or anything I'm harmless I promise. Idk what else to mention really but yeah there you go people most of you probably don't remember any of those names some of you probably don't even know what MCSG beta is or MCSG for that matter but yeah it was fun winding up people all the time lololol. Another thing, there's also many people I've hacked with, sometimes we'd skype and play together in groups sometimes even up to 5 people and we'd all be hacking and this includes some of the well-known, respected players from 2012,2013. Don't worry I won't expose any of you but YEAH GG was a blast had a good time love u all <3
mR1g4Xq.jpg

Trycamore

Spectator
Reaction score
lots of grammatical errors in tht post and this one too but yeah im too lazy to fix tht Good but it was bugging me n i needed to address it so thts wat im doing rn and im all done yay :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Expose them :^)

I'm curious :eek: and hey I remember you! You hung around the forums, I especially remember iDufferz

Trycamore

Spectator
Reaction score
yea i had around 50 followers which isnt much but some of them were famous so ig tht made me a LITTLE famous at least but ya there u go. and nah i dont wanna expose :^C

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
I sort of remember iDufferz, declan1010, and 2crowns lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci